The cabins are set in a beautifully secluded location in the Scottish Highlands. They are constructed of arctic pine logs and covered with turf roofs.
The environment was at the forefront when we designed
the cabins. Their construction is from natural and sustainable materials wherever
possible. The insulation properties of these materials means that the buildings are highly energy efficient, and their appearance allows
them to blend sympathetically with their surroundings.
Each cabin is identical in design and is equipped as follows:
- Kitchen area with oven / grill, hob, fridge, dishwasher, washer / dryer, toaster, microwave, kettle and all essential kitchen utensils, crockery and cutlery
- Comfortably furnished sittingroom area with wood burning stove
- Radio / CD player
- Satelite Television & DVD player
- Bedroom with king sized bed and...
- En-suite bathroom
- Free Wireless Internet Access
Towels, linen, and your first basket of wood are all included in weekly rental fee. Standard electricity is included as is heating electricity during the summer months. In the winter, heating electricity is charged extra, at cost. Please see the booking page for details.