Unfortunately we can't all be quite as care free as we used to be on holiday, but hopefully most of extra precautions we need to take will soon become second nature, and we won't have to think about them too much. For your benefit, and for ours, and so that we can all be a bit more relaxed, we've outlined the extra measures that we'll be taking as well as what we expect of our guests
What we're doing.
- We've changed our check in (earliest 17:00) and check out (latest 09:30) times to give us extra time to clean at changeovers. Please help us by observing these.
- We will avoid contact with guests, and remain socially distant (that sounds unfriendly, buy you know what we mean!). If you need anything at all, please email, whatsapp or text us.
- On changeovers, the cabins are ventilated throughout the day, thoroughly cleaned and then disinfected, including all bedding, furnishings and touchable surfaces. You are, however, welcome to bring your own bedding if you prefer. If you want to do this, please let us know in advance.
- To reduce the number of surfaces that could harbour infection, we've reduced the number of cushions and unnecessary clutter in the cabins (sorry if it looks a little spartan). We've removed the usual selection of books, games, DVD's etc, so please do bring your own.
- We've removed all food items from the cabins (except salt and pepper). Please do remember to bring everything that you need.
What we'd like you to do
- This is very important - please do not come and stay in a cabin if you have any known Coronavirus symptoms or you know that you have recently been in close contact with somebody who had the virus or it's symptoms. Quite apart from avoiding spreading the virus, we will be forced to close for two weeks and cancel all bookings if anybody who has stayed recently tests positive. Our current cancellation policy is that we will not penalise you in any way should you need to cancel a booking for a Coronavirus related reason. If in doubt, please don't come.
- If you begin to display COVID-19 symptoms whilst staying with us, you must inform us, immediately self-isolate following government guidelines, and request a test. If the test is positive, you should return home if you reasonably can. If this is not possible, we will discuss the next available options with you as soon as possible.
- Please observe good hygiene practices whilst you are here - eg: regular hand washing, covering your mouth (not with your hands) when you cough etc.
- On the morning that you are leaving, please do the following:
- Put all crockery, cutlery and utensils that you have used through the dishwasher
- Clean as much as possible
- Open a window in each room
- Strip the bed and put bedding, towels and teatowels in a bin bag
- Take any unused food with you
- Whilst you're out and about in the area, please respect the feelings of the local community. There have been very few cases of Coronavirus in the area and locals are understandably apprehensive about the return of tourists. We want you to enjoy your holiday and for the locals to be happy that you are here.