|2020 weekly bookings (friday to friday)|
|January 3rd- March 26th||£360|
|March 27th - August 27th||£420|
|August 28th - September 25th||£380|
|September 26th - December (excl. Xmas & New Year weeks)||£360|
|December 21st (Xmas week)||£420|
|December 28th (New Year week)||£420|
2019/20 Short Breaks (November - March, excl Xmas & New Year). Please note, these may only be available to book a few weeks ahead.
|Each additional night||£42|
|Rates include towels and linen (with weekly change for longer bookings), heating and electricity.|
|A 10% discount is available for bookings of 2 or more weeks (excl. Xmas & New Year)|
Enquiries & Reservations
Due to the Covid-19 / Coronavirus, the cabins are closed at the moment. For how long is anyone's guess. However, you are welcome to book for later in the year (we suggest at this point not before June). For bookings until the end of November, we will only ask for a £50 deposit, which will be fully refundable should you then need to cancel due to any circumstancer arising from the current outbreak (normal T&C's below do not apply)
Terms & Conditions
For bookings until the end of November 2020, we only require a £50 deposit to secure a reservation and all deposit money (less any bank charges incurred) will be refunded if the booking is cancelled at any time up to the day of arrival due to any circumstances arising from the Covid-19 / Coronavirus update. We may also be taking bookings for shorter periods - please ask.
- Booking period is from 4:00pm Friday to 10:00am Friday. Arrival no later than 9:00pm unless by agreement BEFORE booking. Weekend breaks may be available off season (November to March) when booked a short time ahead. The same entry and departure times apply. Please contact us for information.
- Entry of Cabins not before 4:00 pm, vacation of Cabins by 10:00 am please.
- A 50% deposit will be required at the time of booking, the balance being due on arrival. Payment can be made by cash, cheque drawn on a UK bank, Bank Transfer, Mobile Payments, Debit Card.
- Tenants will be liable for all damage or loss that occurs in the cabin during their stay. Please tell us before you leave if you have broken or damaged anything in the cabin. We reserve the right to make a charge to your credit or debit card after your departure to pay for breakages / damage / missing items that you do not inform us about before you leave.
- Although we clean the cabins thoroughly at each changeover, we expect guest to leave the property in a reasonable state of cleanliness and reserve the right to make an extra charge for cleaning if we find it is left in an unacceptable condition.
- We don't accept pets at the Cabins.
- The cabins are let to a maximum of two people - no extra overnight visitors are permitted.
- All linen and towels are provided. If your stay is for 2 weeks or more, we will change them on a weekly basis.
- Electricity and heating is included in the rental, and you will be provided with a free basket of wood for the stove on arrival. Additional wood can be purchased from us @ £6 for a basket.
- Properties are let for holiday accommodation under the rent act Scotland 1984 section 2 (1) (a).
- Cancellation for any reason will leave the tenant liable to the full extent of the deposit paid. We will, however, endeavour to re-let the property and will refund the deposit, less banking charges, if we are successful and entirely at our discretion. We recommend that you take out travel insurance to cover cancellation costs.
- If a cabin becomes unavailable for any reason, subsequent to you having made a booking, we will cancel the booking and return any deposit paid immediately, but will not be held liable for any loss incurred by you as a result of the cancellation.
- The Cabins are not suitable for accomodating children of any age.
- Both of the Cabins are ENTIRELY NON-SMOKING. Guests who smoke in a cabin will be asked to leave immediately and will be liable for the entire rental cost.