|2021/22 weekly bookings (friday to friday)|
|September 31st - December (excl. Xmas & New Year weeks)||£365|
|December 22 (Christmas week)||£450|
|December 29 (New Year week)||£450|
|January 5th 2022 - March 31st||£390|
|April 1st - September 29th||£460|
2021/22 Short Breaks (January - March) Please note, these may only be available to book a few weeks ahead.
|Each additional night||£45|
|Rates include towels and linen (with weekly change for longer bookings), heating, electricity and a basket of logs for the stove.|
|A 10% discount is available for bookings of 2 or more weeks (excl. Xmas & New Year)|
Enquiries & Reservations
Terms & Conditions
- Booking period is from 4:00pm Friday to 10:00am Friday. Arrival no later than 9:00pm unless by agreement BEFORE booking. Weekend breaks may be available off season (November to March) when booked a short time ahead. The same entry and departure times apply. Please contact us for information.
- Entry of Cabins not before 4:00 pm, vacation of Cabins by 10:00 am please.
- A 50% deposit will be required at the time of booking, the balance being due on arrival. Payment can be made by cash, cheque drawn on a UK bank, Bank Transfer, Mobile Payments, Debit Card.
- Tenants will be liable for all damage or loss that occurs in the cabin during their stay. Please tell us before you leave if you have broken or damaged anything in the cabin. We reserve the right to make a charge to your credit or debit card after your departure to pay for breakages / damage / missing items that you do not inform us about before you leave.
- Although we clean the cabins thoroughly at each changeover, we expect guest to leave the property in a reasonable state of cleanliness and reserve the right to make an extra charge for cleaning if we find it is left in an unacceptable condition.
- We don't accept pets at the Cabins.
- The cabins are let to a maximum of two people - no extra overnight visitors are permitted.
- All linen and towels are provided. If your stay is for 2 weeks or more, we will change them on a weekly basis.
- Electricity and heating is included in the rental, and you will be provided with a free basket of wood for the stove on arrival. Additional wood can be purchased from us @ £6 for a basket.
- Properties are let for holiday accommodation under the rent act Scotland 1984 section 2 (1) (a).
- Cancellation for any reason will leave the tenant liable to the full extent of the deposit paid. We will, however, endeavour to re-let the property and will refund the deposit, less banking charges, if we are successful and entirely at our discretion. We recommend that you take out travel insurance to cover cancellation costs.
- If a cabin becomes unavailable for any reason, subsequent to you having made a booking, we will cancel the booking and return any deposit paid immediately, but will not be held liable for any loss incurred by you as a result of the cancellation.
- The Cabins are not suitable for accomodating children of any age.
- Both of the Cabins are ENTIRELY NON-SMOKING. Guests who smoke in a cabin will be asked to leave immediately and will be liable for the entire rental cost.